Pro-Israel activist Dr. Paul Brody spoke with Arutz Sheva earlier this week in New York, and explained why he thinks Jews in America should support Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee.
Brody said that together with Dr. Joseph Frager he had accompanied Huckabee no less than four times in visits to Judea and Samaria, where the candidate stated firmly “this land belongs to the people of Israel.”
- Huckabee ‘Thrilled’ about Obama Personal Attack
- Why Is Support for Mike Huckabee Essential?
- Huckabee Tells Arutz Sheva: Why I Attacked Obama
- Amb Dermer: Huckabee’s ‘Oven’ Remark Inappropriate
- Bush Rebukes Huckabee Over Iran and Holocaust
- Huckabee Lashes Back at Obama: Take Iran Seriously
- Obama Slams Comparison of Iran Deal, Holocaust
- Jewish Dems Livid over Huckabee’s ‘Oven’ Comment
- Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis to the ‘Oven’
- Republicans React to Iran Deal; ‘Shame on Obama’