Hundreds of people turned out for a post-Sukkot celebration of Israeli culture, Jewish heritage, and brotherly love.
During the “second hakafot” in a Tel Aviv nightclub, an Israeli police chief danced with the Torah.
- WATCH: Torah celebration – in Tel Aviv night club
- Police attacked in Jerusalem
- UNESCO: The death penalty for Tel Aviv residents
- Court rules in favor of detained yeshiva students
- Soldier ran away during terror attack
- More towns ban kaparot in public places
- ‘Many Palestinians sanctify death and murder’