Arab media outlets have reported that Israeli Air Force fighters struck targets in Syria early Wednesday morning.
According to the reports, multiple Israeli fighter jets hit Syrian army positions just outside of the capital city, Damascus.
Some reports have claimed that the strikes also targeted a bus carrying Hezbollah terrorists. No details regarding causalities or damage have yet been publicized.
According to one report, Israeli fighters operated for three hours in Syrian airspace during the attack.
The Israeli government and IDF have yet to respond to the reports.
- Watch: Arab TV host praises Israeli prison system
- Watch: where is the most dangerous place to live?
- Syria denies using chemical weapons
- Defense Department could propose ground forces in Syria
- Report: Syrian government used chemical weapons in Aleppo
- Assad: Some of the refugees are ‘terrorists’
- Jewish refugee group helps reunite Syrian family
- Top secret Israeli intelligence co-up with Trump administration?
- US sends armored SUV’s to anti-ISIS fighters